NSK uc206 Bearing
Tapered Roller Bearing Cones
Tapered roller bearings are rolling element bearings that can support axial forces (i.e., they are good thrust bearings) as well as radial forces.
The inner and outer ring raceways are segments of cones and the rollers are tapered so that the conical surfaces of the raceways, and the roller axes, if projected, would all meet at a common point on the main axis of the bearing. This geometry makes the motion of the cones remain coaxial, with no sliding motion between the raceways and the OD of the rollers.
This conical geometry creates a linear contact patch which permits greater loads to be carried than with spherical (ball) bearings, which have point contact. The geometry means that the tangential speeds of the surfaces of each of the rollers are the same as their raceways along the whole length of the contact patch and no differential scrubbing occurs.
- Timken 36686-20024 Tapered Roller Bearing Cones
- 3.438 Inch | 87.325
- Timken EE560650 Tapered Roller Bearing Cones
- 1 Piece Solid
- Timken M541349 Tapered Roller Bearing Cones
- Tapered Roller Beari
- Timken EE526132 Tapered Roller Bearing Cones
- Take Up Bearing Only
- Timken M349547 Tapered Roller Bearing Cones
- Timken EE450551 Tapered Roller Bearing Cones
- 5/8 Inch
- 0 Inch | 0 Millimete