NSK uc206 Bearing
Radial & Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type and are particularly versatile. They have low friction and are optimized for low noise and low vibration which enables high rotational speeds. They accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions, are easy to mount, and require less maintenance than other bearing types.
The bearing catalogue lists a large range of designs, variants and sizes of deep groove ball bearings. Beyond our catalogue offering, the Explorer deep groove ball bearings are customizable to offer advantages for applications with specific performance needs.
Deep groove, or single row radial, ball bearings are the most widely used bearings. They utilize an uninterrupted raceway that makes them optimal for radial loads .This design permits precision tolerance, even at high-speed operation.ball bearings use standard cages of pressed steel, as well as machined, brass cages for high-speed applications.also offers bearings with locating snap rings.
- PEER 6312-C3 Radial & Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- 27 mm
- 106,81 mm
- PEER 6308-C3 Radial & Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- PEER 88008 Radial & Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- 107 mm
- 20 kN
- PEER 6016 2RLD Radial & Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- PEER 6206-ZD Radial & Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Stamped Steel
- PEER 6307-NR-C3 Radial & Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- 1800 r/min